[Conglomerate-devel] Some glitches in compiling

Michèle Garoche michele.garoche at easyconnect.fr
Wed Feb 18 16:43:37 CET 2004

Hi Dave,

As I already said, version 0.7.12 compiles.

Now that I have more time, I've looked thoroughly in the compiling log;
and I've found first a deprecated Xinclude namespace within make
install-data-hook:

scrollkeeper-update -p
/sw/src/root-conglomerate-0.7-12/sw/var/scrollkeeper -o
/sw/src/root-conglomerate-0.7-12/sw/share/omf/conglomerate
/sw/share/gnome/help/conglomerate/C/conglomerate.xml:0: element
include: XInclude warning : Deprecated XInclude namespace found, use
http://www.w3.org/2003/XInclude

And just after it:
make[4]: *** [install-data-hook-omf] Segmentation fault

Could you tell me if you have the same messages (or something
equivalent - Fink always installs the package temporarily in a root
directory owned by root to make the debian package, which is thereafter
unpacked and installed).

Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org>