[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] START EARNING the INCOME You Deserve In Only days

Royal Sumner connie at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 05:27:41 CET 2004

89940W77

BEGIN EARNING the INCOME You Deserve Now

Did you know that you are a qualified professional but simply lack the requested credentials after your name?

You know you deserve a better salary, more prestige but lack the Educational background  - even though you have the life's knowledge and the abilities requested in today's world?

Tired of being turned down because you do not the right educational background?

We can help you Today.

Non A.c.c.c. Institutions of Higher Learning will award you a Credential based on your current knowledge and your years of climbing the ladder at work.

Alternative Educational Backgrounds based upon your employment experiences and your ability. Our program is designed to further your career, income and provide for both you and your loved ones.

Call-now and one of our representatives will assist you to receive an academic credential in no time at all.

1 203-286-2403