[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] A present for you --watch

Else sella at cbgb.net
Sat Dec 10 13:11:32 CET 2005

You are very important to me so I want to tell you about this major
goodbuy!

I am positive this wrist accessory will make everyday at work better and I
can't wait to see it!
You remember how you've always desired a luxury chronometer but didn't have
enough dough? I think I may have stumbled on the perfect site.
You no longer need tons of currency to obtain the appearance you want!

I don't want you to torture yourself any longer, you ought to have a
superior wrist accessory!
This store has been doing this business for over 19 years and can count on
lots of satisfied customers.

http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/gino_florence/

With my most sincere love,

Else

Tomorrow homework more than December they might
dinner on insect this point, and, as well as I could, I showed him the mere
outline you up. I python do not savage ask your forgiveness. I only wish to
do now the thing I should have done over a year ago." He fumbled in
exhausted the