[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] International Opportunity - 678580

Jennifer Kyle khan at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 11:01:42 CET 2005

Q861Np16

Email is a powerful marketing tool.  We offer E-Marketing with quality service.

1. Target Email Addresses

We can provide target e-mail addresses you need, which are compiled only on your order. We will customize your customer email addresses.  We have millions of email addresses in a wide variety of categories.  Do not miss this - http://www.ibzi.com

2. We will Send Your Target Emails For You

We can send your email message to your target customers.  We will customize your email addresses and send your message for you.  Do not miss this - http://www.ibzi.com

3. We also offer Web Hosting & mailing dedicated server.  Do not miss this - http://www.ibzi.com

We look forward to doing business for you.

Best Regards,

Jennifer Kyle

Not for me: -  EmailDate at 163.com?subject=1253

51489k38