[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Fw: Downl0ad meet the fockers

Randolph Rodrigues rddstrq at geocities.com
Fri Jan 14 11:07:12 CET 2005

I was right, I told ya so - heres the link.    http://www.doit-toit.com/trave1.html
You can file share dvd's, video games & music.  I managed to download 9 CD's so far.
Once you've seen it get ahold of me, I want to hear your reaction - you'll go batty I know it.
Theres this awsome section of the site that shows you how to burn the games & music and movies to CD.
I can tell you one thing, after I went through the movie section, I can't stop looking through it, theres movies in here still in theaters.
I'll call later.

Keri