[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Gilberto Melvin

Marlene Wilder amialiona at kurdland.com
Mon Jun 6 21:01:31 CEST 2005

Grady Stokes

Equity News Weekly.  Here is the news we have been waiting for: TAMPA, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sun Rayz Products Inc. (SRPI:PK) announces Sales Brokerage Contract with Hughes Sales.  Hughes had sales totaling sixty-five million dollars in 2004, and is just the right team at the right time for Sun Rayz (SRPI).  And what do we mean by THE RIGHT TIME?  OJ March 2006 Futures (OJ: NYBOT) are now nearly 100 Dollars, up from just 85 in January.  Last summer's hurricanes in Florida are the main cause for the price spike, and Sun Rayz (SRPI) is launching its sales blitz at just the right time as prices are expected to climb even higher.  Michael Hughes, President & C.E.O. of Hughes Sales stated, "Initial response from our retailers has been extremely positive. We expect success selling the FLA USA 100% Valencia Orange Juice in 2005. We are excited about partnering with Sun Rayz Products, Inc. in launching this product line and brand name."  Reasons to own SRPI:

CSGU Enters Into Marketing Agreement

Up On the News  World Renowned Investor Jim Rogers Picks Commodities (such as OJ) as the wave of the future.  In an interview on the Fox News Channel with Neil Cavuto, Rogers stated that he is confident commodities will continue to rise until the year 2017.  Rogers is co-founder of the Quantum Fund, a global-investment partnership. In just 10 years, the portfolio gained more than 4000%, while the S&P rose less than 50%.

More Info on SRPI - http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=SRPI.PK

Good Luck & Happy Trading - Best Regards,  Dana Cummings

no more - valantii at superbuyersmarket.com

We were compensated 3000 dollars to distribute this report.  This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.  For information puposes only. Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors.  This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company.  Apartado 261-4005 Belen, Heredia, Costa Rica.