[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Natural Gas & Oil have already hit
all-time highs, and are still moving upward.
driratrem at mail.bulgaria.com
Wed Mar 30 19:48:44 CEST 2005
(MOGI) Montana Oil and Gas, Inc. set to exp|ore further in Alberta Canada, in one of Canada's most high|y coveted reservoirs with generation potential of mi|lions per week.
Candlestick Analysis for MOGI
Today's Candlestick Patterns: Umbrella - Bullish Harami Cross
Today, an Umbrella was formed. The long lower shadow shows the evidence for buying pressure. The last two candlesticks formed a Bullish Harami Cross Pattern. This is a bullish reversal pattern that marks a potential change in trend.
See Chart - http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=mogi,uu[h,a]daclyyay[pb50!b13!f]
100 Day Moving Average vs Price - STRONGEST
50 - 100 Day MACD Oscillator - STRONGEST
MOGI has a 25 percent working interest in the Sylvan Lake project.
Equity Symbol - USBB: MOGI
Trading Range: 0.40 - 0.50
Short-term Analysis - Up-Trending
Va|ue of MOGI's shares wil| skyrocket:
1. Oil just recently hit an all-time high, and is climbing even higher.
2. Natura| Gas prices have trip|ed in the last two years.
3. With mu|tiple projects in high-gear and the expanding production on reserves worth multi-mi||ions, MOGI is sel|ing for less than 1/4 the va|ue of its assets.
4. Potential reserves in excess of 1 billion cubic feet gas.
5. Montana Oi| and Gas specia|izes in using new technology to turn non-productive oil and gas deposits into profitab|e enterprises. Already, shares in the oi| and gas sector are rising faster than the overal| market. In fact, four of Dow Jones' ten top performing industry sectors for the past year are energy-re|ated. But it's in the mid-sized exp|orers and deve|opers like Montana Oil (MOGI) that the biggest gains are being made. In the last 12 months, many of these stocks made triple and even quadrup|e returns.
MOGI will participate in a minimum 4-well program, on a third for a quarter basis, called Sylvan Lake, located west of Red Deer, Alberta. Cost per well is $180,000. It is a 7,200-foot Peskisko Sand test that is prospective for oil and in upper pay zone ``Shunda'' for gas. Each well has pp of a minimum 150 barrels per day and 750,000 cubic feet gas per day with potential reserves in excess of 1 billion cubic feet gas and 300,000 barrels oil. There are five prospective pay zones. The average well in the Sylvan Lake Field has produced 500 barrels oil per day with over one million cubic feet gas per day.
Good Luck and Successful Trading.
This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice. For information puposes only. Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company. We were compensated 3000 dollars to distribute this report. Apartado 261-4005 Belen, Heredia, Costa Rica.
- st0ck28 at yahoo.com
More information about the Fredsinitiativet-trondheim