[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] purchasing inqury

rubahura mustapha rubahuraakm at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 14:09:29 CEST 2005

Ruba Agencies Ltd
P.o.box25743
Fax 256 41 251-903
Kampala Uganda.
Dear Sir/Madam,
This serves to inquire if you export to E.africa  (uganda) ,  if so we  are interested in buying computer sotf ware from your company , on wholesale grounds. therefore we wish  be advised on export procedure .
 we are looking forward to hear from you soon .
Regards,
kateeba m.
Purchasing Department.                                                                                                                                                                        &
nbsp;

http://mail.yahoo.com