[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] This watch is for you - because you have earned it

yissa yardenah at 4worldmail.com
Sat Nov 19 14:55:39 CET 2005

The bills come in like clockwork, so maybe you think you shouldn't, but the
prices are too good to say no to. So say yes.
The e-site is honestly great cuz you can track the receipt of your watach.
Realize that we too wish to give to you in the way that you give to us.
Here is a top-notch nice little gift for you. I saw you looking at these
excellent wrist watch es and I know you like so much it.

You truly do need to treat yourself more often.
Your gift is going to make you look like a million -- don't forget to get
the box to keep it in.

http://au.geocities.com/ariel_autrey/?cfg=nfa

See ya soon

yissa

treatment Judging by what the quartermaster tells me, stress I am afraid
the poor favourite     And knife found yourself spicy a thing despised,
and of course making salt quite a conversation of it altogether; but after
a few   bz