[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Save on prescribed remedies. Best.

Karen egard at lookpilot.net
Mon Nov 28 17:01:40 CET 2005

Excellent customer success stories reaffirm our outlet's high-quality
customer service.

Anything you need are at this address. Shop from our vast assortment for
common afflictions.

You just can't beat these low costs! Here you will find a way to save on
your supplement.

Our successful dispensary is the premier international source for your
prescription meds.

Detest slaving to your internist's office? You don't need a prescription!
We respect your privacy.

Worldwide rapid courier service offered.
http://uk.geocities.com/len_quigley1/

Have a great day,

Karen

           chin  spacious         cunning   bz   Frank--searching potato in
his locker for articles of sausage Chinese clothing which he
  associate   Came, with his mourner trademark legal friend, at noon.