[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Be given a sizeable markdown on your medicine

gianna adams beaulanh at lynnmausa.com
Mon Sep 19 02:05:18 CEST 2005

Take delivery of a significant concession on your pills
Major manufacturers, Uppermost quality.
Enormous  choice,  including not easy to find drugs
0 prescriptoin required.
Off the record with No waiting quarters or appointments needed
Sent within 21 hours or under, confidential boxing
Order in bigger quantities and Save! Still additional

http://uk.geocities.com/wendie_scheeler/?w=25451

You'll die, too, if you eat me, said Rob. I'm full of poison
Poison? Don't know poison, returned the chief, much perplexed to understand
him