[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Get rid of all you are indebted for not even sending another cent

maynard hicks shanee at starspath.com
Tue Aug 8 08:09:09 UTC 2006

"Greetings from a pleased customer here. As you are aware of I availed
myself of your services to fully Get rid of all of my 55,000 dollars in
credit card balances. I was given a chance to rid myself of all balances
almost instantly without using insolvency, counseling, or bank counseling.

Now, I'M running the show again and ALL of my high-interest obligations,
fines, and fees are gone Lawfully and justly For good.

You call yourself the number one throughout the nation I totaly agree I
will be recommending my entire family and buddies to call you. They would be
insane not to get in touch with you at once.

I can not thank you enough,, you have given me another chance".
Johhn C. in Texas

Tele-Phone

1__314-4*1*4*4 0 0 1
Exhaustive info or to cease getting or to observe postal

"i think that will do," said the white-haired dumbledore at harry's side,
and seconds later, they were soaring weightlessly through darkness once
more, before landing squarely in the present-day office. .the door banged
open behind harry and he looked up, terrified: snape had burst into the
room, his face livid. pushing harry roughly aside, he knelt over malfoy,
drew his wand, and traced it over the deep wounds harry's curse had made,
muttering an incantation that sounded almost like song. the flow of blood
seemed to ease; snape wiped the residue from malfoy's face and repeated his
spell. now the wounds seemed to be knitting.
when they arrived in the corridor they saw that there were only a dozen
people progressing to n.e.w.t. level. crabbe and goyle had evidently failed
to achieve the required o.w.l. grade, but four slytherins had made it
through, including malfoy. four ravenclaws were there, and one hufflepuff,
ernie macmillan, whom harry liked despite his rather pompous manner.m14