[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Order status, odd-toed

Kurt Sewell KurtSewell at 0451.com
Sat Aug 12 09:22:49 UTC 2006

Worried about the loss of erectoin? EVEN if you have no
erectoin problems SOFT CIAZLIS would help you to bring
back some romantic moments that u lost in past.

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue and get ready for action
in 15 minutes. SOFT CIA5LIS! It makes your lovemaking incredible!

VISIT US TODAY, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISCXOUNT OFER!

http://aoamfi.bigloudnet.com/?62598577

Instant shipping worldwide. Absolutely CONFIDENTIAL and SECURE purchase.

on mice instead  of  fish.  My  father  was  right.  I  must  forget  this

I firmly wanted a legacy-free machine. No Parallel port, no Serial port, no PS/2. Since the world turned USB there's just no need for them. The USB 2.0 is fast enough for external HDD storage and the Firewire runs my studio. 2 x USB is enough for me. Ask me in a year if I still believe that.