[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] FW: Why shell out top dollar for one luxury style? Visit one of the top gift websites.

Koya stein at webmail.sunclad.net
Mon Jan 23 23:48:17 CET 2006

It's this fantastic shopping site that provides luxurious looking timepieces
and since you're my best pal, I wanted to tell you first.

It will be consigned rapidly and their stock is fantastic.
http://w.55.nextbizboom.com/zgf/

I know this wrist accessory will make everyday at work nicer and I really
want to see it!

Talk to you later,

Koya