[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] FW: The authentic masterpieces of Swiss items revealed before your eyes.

Kajsa edeythe at notech.us
Thu Jan 26 21:21:53 CET 2006

To my other half,

You are such a chum I wouldn't dream of you passing up on so many
spectacular deals on watches. I can just picture the thrilled look on your
face when you get your package.

You know how you've always ached for a luxury timepiece but didn't have
enough funds? I think I may have found the store.

Now, before you get anxious about the selling price, let me tell you that
it is very budget-wise.
http://rn.1c5i.browserforesavings.com/jyu/

I've already made a purchase from this shopping site in the past, so I know
it's a trustworthy one. One of these extraordinary products has your name on
it!

My love to you,

Kajsa