[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Future, well-heated

Bud Pollock BudPollock at 01nic.com
Sat Jul 15 13:35:37 UTC 2006

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATED cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate7
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateK
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-only0
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rate8
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateX

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://G4QGC5.gtris.net

a  rotten  green  slime that glinted oilily in the sun. A  light  steam rose
     "Well, I guessed! I don't remember exactly what gave me the clue. Well,

many of our boys fell there? But I found it! I was saving it for myself. And
unbuttoning his  jacket with limp  fingers, and Redrick leaned  his backpack
home."

where the  excavator's cabin stood out  like a red splotch against the white
     Arthur  looked  at him  in  surprise and  smiled  uncertainly.  Redrick
with  sandwiches and a thermos of coffee. While Arthur set up the sandwiches
     "All right, don't worry, everybody knows about it," Redrick said.

they've acclimated  to  the new conditions.  Have  you heard  that, too, Mr.
     Redrick felt a barely perceptible current of air on  his left cheek and