[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Abolish everything you are indebted for with out sending an other cent

desirae young valene at stepmail.com
Thu Jul 20 03:11:24 UTC 2006

"WOW do you have a happy customer here. As you know I availed myself of
your services to totally Wipe out all of my 53,000 dollars in credit card
balances. I was able to terminate all payments at once without using
insolvency, counseling, or bank counseling.

Now, I'M back in the driver’s seat and ALL of my high-interest obligations,
fines, and fees are gone Legally and justly For good.

You claim to be the number one in the industry I totaly agree I will be
mentioning all of my family and friends to call you. They would be insane
not to get in touch with you immediately.

I can not thank you enough,, you have given me a new lease on life".
Johnn C. in Texas

C A L L
314-414--4 0 0 1

Complete information or to bring to a close receiving or to view our mailng
address

Robert Billings Joslyn, United States of America! Your business, Monsieur
Joslyn! Rob drew the Record from his pocket and placed it upon the
table.This, sir, said he, is an electrical device that records all important
events
I wish to call your attention to a scene enacted in Paris last evening
which may have an effect upon the future history of your countrym15