[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Eliminate all that you are indebted for without sending an other dollar

daisey kennedy rasedn at mail.nu
Wed Jul 19 09:28:36 UTC 2006

"Man! You have got one satisfied customer here. You see I availed myself of
your services to completely Abolish all of my 51,000 dollars in credit card
balances. I was given the opportunity to stop making all payments at once
without using insolvency, counseling, or bank counseling.

Now, I'M back in the driver’s seat and ALL of my high-interest obligations,
fines, and fees are gone Legally and lawfully For good.

You are reputed to be the number one in the country I totaly agree I will
be mentioning all my relatives and officemates to call you. They would be
insane not to get in touch with you straight away.

I can not thank you enough,, you have made life much brighter for me".
Johnn C. in Texas

Dial
3 1 4-414-4001

Detailed knowledge or to bring to an end obtaining or to view our address

I'll be roasted, after all! Here; help, Fatty, help! The fat chief sprang
to his feet and came to the rescue.He reached up, caught Rob by the heels,
and pulled him down to the ground, away from the fire
But the next moment, as he clung to the boy's feet, they both soared into
the air again, and, although now far enough from the fire to escape its
heat, the savage, finding himself lifted from the earth, uttered a scream of
horror and let go of Rob, to fall head over heels upon the groundm15