[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Do away with all you are indebted for with out paying another cent

rosena garcia suzanna at offspringemail.com
Tue Jul 25 10:45:33 UTC 2006

Clear of card bills immediately not even spending an other dime.  See the
details when ever you want.

Phone
314--414--4001

Conprehensive info or to discontinue getting or to  postal address

That would keep you from worrying about grocery bills.But I wouldn't need
groceries if I had the tablets, said Rob, laughing
True enough! But you could take life easily and read your newspaper in
comfort, without being in any hurry to get down town to businessm15