[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Better Life, window martin

Leonel Wiley LeonelWiley at 0733.com
Fri Jul 28 12:43:23 UTC 2006

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEE cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateC
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rate7
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyG
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rate4
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rate5

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://LPE6OG18.corkpencills.com

     Redrick looked straight ahead and saw nothing. He remembered. It was at
     Redrick waited silently. Arthur looked at  him hopelessly, nodded,  and

boy  was planning --you  would have beaten him to a pulp with your crutches.
the soup and started on the pork and beans, and then he could creep out into
all of you, buzzards, toads, Visitors, Boneses,  Quarterblads, bloodsuckers,

his sweet Artie, his  one and only son, that his pride and joy had gone into
into his eyes, and Redrick shouted  belatedly to  Arthur: "Don't move!  Bear
     "That's  not  important  whether  or  not  I  believe.  You  answer  my
carefully. There's another one I pulled out, thought Redrick. What does that

lips under the thin mustache.
asked in a low voice near  his  ear.  He was next to him looking at the map,