[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Eliminate everything you owe without paying another dime

sophia ramos unityle at cabincrew.com
Fri Jul 28 00:19:24 UTC 2006

"WOW do you have a happy customer here. As you know I used your firm  to
totally ELIMINATE all of my $51,000.00 in credit card bills. I was able to
stop making all payments immediately without using bankruptcy, counseling,
or bank counseling.

Now, I'M back in control and ALL of my high-interest bill due, penalties,
and fees are gone Legally and lawfully Forever.

You claim to be the best in the country you are right! I will be telling
all of my family and friends to call you. They would be crazy not to get in
touch with you immediately.

Thanks again,, you have given me a new lease on life".
John C. in Texas

Call

314-414-4001

Conprehensive information or to stop receiving or to see our address

Where's President Loubet? he asked.Ze President! Ah, he is wiz his mansion
To be at his residence, M'sieurm14