[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Do away with all you are indebted for not even sending another cent

etsuko fisher tommyna at thepointol.com
Sat Jul 29 23:08:03 UTC 2006

"Greetings from a pleased customer here. As you are aware of I availed
myself of your services to fully Get rid of all of my $54,000.00 in credit
card balances. I was given a chance to cease making all payments at once
without using insolvency, counseling, or bank counseling.

Now, I'M back in the driver’s seat and ALL of my high-interest obligations,
fines, and fees are gone Lawfully and rightfully For good.

You call yourself the number one industrywide I totaly agree I will be
mentioning my entire family and buddies to call you. They would be insane
not to get in touch with you at once.

I can not thank you enough,, you have given me another chance".
Johnn C. in TX

Tele-Phone

314--414--4001

Exhaustive info or to cease getting or to get postal address

The soldiers made thrusts at him with their weapons, and an officer jabbed
at his breast with a glittering sword, but the Garment of Repulsion
protected him from these dangers as well as from a hail of bullets that
followed his advancing figure.He reached the entrance of the palace only to
face another group of guardsmen and a second order to halt, and as these
soldiers were over six feet tall and stood shoulder to shoulder Rob saw that
he could not hope to pass them without using his electric tube
Stand aside, you fellows! he orderedm14