[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Be the best boss you ever had

melida kim roxypolson at my.4boys.ru
Thu Jun 8 20:29:57 UTC 2006

Hi Tom,

I was let go from my employment I held for 25 plus years. I can't thank you
enough for starting  me in this new profession. You have given me a fresh
lease on life.  Already taking home twice as much as I earned in my old job.

I purchased  a new Jag. Taking home 6 digit level in 18 months. Having a
ball in this business. Its fun and I am a hero to the judges and to my
clients. What an exciting profession to be in.

Doing exactly what your training recommends me to do, is proceeding better
than I ever dreamed possible.  I go to the local court house and locate all
of the clients I can handle.

I use your advanced reporting services to find all items which can be
garnished. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them thru the post
office to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box.  Its
like magic.  I love it.

I can take a holiday when ever I have the impulse to do so.  France and
China this year.

Please provide this letter to others.  This profession is so massive it
needs many more of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been
damaged.

Sincerely,
Stacie N.    Virginia

This may well be you!

Call

1-  3-0-3  3-9-5  3-9-0-0

Above line to study more or to stop receiving additional information and
then to see location

After making many motions that conveyed no meaning whatever, the Turk drew
the electric tube from his pocket and pointed his finger first at the boy
and then at the instrument, as if inquiring what it was used for. Rob shook
his head
The Turk turned the tube over several times and examined it carefully,
after which he also shook his head, seeming greatly puzzledm5