[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Eliminate all you owe with out paying another dollar

lakisha lee dalyahe at znakomstva.lv
Thu Mar 23 18:14:36 CET 2006

Eradicate all that you are indebted for without sending an other dollar.
Eliminate the embarrassing collection contacts. End the mailing of checks!
Wild as it may seem the majority lendors not following the banking laws here
in the US. Implausible but valid! Go to our web site for in-depth details as
regards our approach at 0 charge or commitment. You have nothing to loose
and ample to secure.

http://es.geocities.com/detachers60339/
Meticulous knowledge or to bring to a hault obtaining or to observe our
address

My calling you here was an accident. So I don't know how to command you,
nor what to ask you to do
But I must not take advantage of your ignorance, answered the Demon