[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Not happy w/ ur extra weight

Tommy searlez at kolozsvar.ro
Mon Mar 27 23:02:07 CEST 2006

What's up Eduard, Think about this, if you could trick your brain into
believing that ur full. Just think of the pd that you could lose if you
could get your appetite down. Well no longer do you have to visualize. Check
out www.xateu.org/x1/ and see for urself.

include nothing in my conclusions but whatever was so clearly presented to
my mind that I could. ze for Physics in 1922. He gave all the money to his
ex-wife and children to help with their lives and .

ntinent laden with diversity. Diversity in climate, vegetation and people.
A land of

Hope this is what u were looking for,
Tommy