[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Asgard Holdings

antonina robertson zentzmae at my.love.zachet.com
Sat May 20 04:09:08 CEST 2006

SUPERSTOCK-EXPLOSIVE+ADVISORY+ FOR OUR-MEMBERS
In The Last 3 Months our Recommendations have all experienced impressive
GROWTH:

           NNLX .05 - $0.50
           IBTY .50 - $3.18
           NPWS .50 - $3.10

Our next recommendation is Asgard Holdings (AGHG.PK). Asgard has already
rocketed up
78% since early this year. We believe AGHG.PK is about to make its next
move.

The Super Critical Air Mobility Pack "SCAMP" was developed under a NASA
Kennedy
Space Center Small Business contract. "SCAMP" is a self-contained breathing
apparatus
and acooling system integrated in a protective suit.

TickerSymbol:   AGHG.PK Recommendation:Buy>>Aggressively>>
Last*Trade:$0.80
Opening*Price:$0.70
Change: +0.12 - 16%
Price*Target:$5.85
Volume: 10,590

Already SCAMP has unlimited proven applications for Fire Fighting,
Emergency Medical
Technicians, Homeland Security and the Department of Defense, HAZMAT, and
NASA.
Asgard Holdings and STS have entered into a joint agreement to form Super
Thermal
Systems Management Group, Inc., whose sole purpose is to pursue business in
the field
of advanced and cryogenic breathing apparatus.

With imminent government contracts on the horizon, and thousands of
suit orders waiting to be filled, we recommend an aggressive investment
strategy with Asgard Holdings:AGHG.PK.  Background: co-founder, Dr. Don
Gier,
the companys CEO, holds a Ph.D from Iowa State University. The company's
co-founder
Dr. Hal Gier is a graduate engineer from CalTech, holds a Ph.D in aerospace
engineering,
and is the companys Technical Director.