[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Its an end to $ worries and adds flexibility to your life

claude gonzalez trentmae at my.flirt.com.ua
Fri May 26 06:00:28 UTC 2006

Hi Bev,

A while back I was  let go from a job I held for 26 years. I can't thank
you enough for introducting  me in this business. You have given me a
exciting lease on life.  Already earning twice as much as I earned in my old
job.

I drive a New Lexus. Taking home 6 digit level in 18 months. Having a great
time in this business. It is enjoyable and I am a hero to the courts and to
my clients. What an exciting occupation to be in.

Doing exactly what your training tells me to do, is working beautifully.  I
go to the court and locate all of the clients I can handle.

I employ your advanced reporting services to find all assets and
employment. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them out to the
appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box.  Its like magic.  I
love it.

I can take a holiday when ever I have a whim to do so.  Hawaii and Canada
this year.

Please show this letter to others.  This profession is so big it needs many
more of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been damaged.

Sincerely,
Sallie A.    Ohio

This could be you!

Go to our site below where we provide you more indepth details about our
system at 0 outlay or obligation. You do not have a thing to lose and lots
to gain.

http://www.private-serv.com/j/

These gifts, provided they are within the scope of electricity, I will
grant. Rob shook his head regretfully
If I were a great electrician I should know what to ask, he said

Above to learn more or to end receiving more info and then to see location