[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] PARTNERSHIP

mohamed kabul mohamed_kabul_23 at yahoo.ca
Fri May 26 13:24:04 UTC 2006

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: mohamed_kabul_23 at yahoo.ca

>From Dr Mohamed Kabul.

25 Gresham Street

London EC2V 7HN.

In order to transfer out (U$9 million dollar) from our bank. I have the courage to look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable for this important business transaction, believing that you will never let me down either now or in future.

I want to transfer this money into a safe foreign account abroad but i don't know any foreigner, I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we

don't know ourselves before, but be sure that it is real and a genuine business.

I believe in God that you will never let me down in this transaction, at the conclusion of this business, you will be giving 30% of the total amount,

70% will be for me. I look forward to your earliest reply. Please contact me on telephone number + 44-77-68-69-31-57 for further discussion. My alternative mail: mohamed_kabul_ext1 at yahoo.com

Best regards,

Dr Mohamed Kabul.

- mohamed kabul