[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at 5b-f07-b3.data-hotel.net MAILER-DAEMON at 5b-f07-b3.data-hotel.net
Mon Mar 24 09:37:13 CET 2008

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at 5b-f07-b3.data-hotel.net.

<help at chinamdj.com>:

From: "Replica Watches" <fredsinitiativet-trondheim at lists.copyleft.no>
To: "Exquisite Replica" <help at chinamdj.com>
Subject: Purses
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 06:49:40 +0000

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C88D8A.030379E2

Why would I want to buy a replica watch instead of a real one?
The reason why replica watches are so popular is because=20
you can look classy and professional, yet not have to spend=20
tens of thousands of dollars doing it. These watches look identical=20
to the ones you will find at the jewellery store selling for prices=20
most people would not be able to afford. There is no reason=20
why these beautiful watches should only be limited to the rich,=20
but to everyone who wants to add a touch of class to their life style.
Buy or browse replica watches here

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C88D8A.030379E2

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<P align=3D"left"><SPAN class=3D"style3"><FONT size=3D"5"><STRONG>Why =
would I want to buy a replica watch instead of a real =
one?</STRONG></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P align=3D"left">The reason why replica watches are so popular is =
because <BR />you can look classy and professional, yet not have to =
spend <BR />tens of thousands of dollars doing it. These watches look =
identical <BR />to the ones you will find at the jewellery store selling =
for prices <BR />most people would not be able to afford. There is no =
reason <BR />why these beautiful watches should only be limited to the =
rich, <BR />but to everyone who wants to add a touch of class to their =
life style.</P>
<P align=3D"left"><A href=3D"http://powref.com/"><FONT =
size=3D"5"><STRONG>Buy or browse replica watches =
here</STRONG></FONT></A></P></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C88D8A.030379E2--