[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Bestic

Tara Robitaille Georgina Bodily bates at dynamic-pool-xxx.fpt.vn
Fri Nov 6 03:47:00 CET 2009

Get a degree without going to a college or school, thats the most amazing thing which can happen
Just pickup the fone and call us at 1-215 -602-2419 and we will help you get your degree in about 4-5 weeks.

Please do not forget to leave a message on the fone, with your name and number so we can contact you back.

Stories are the most effective ways of changing minds...there has to be a protagonist. There has to be a goal. There have to be obstacles people can identify with. There has to be an ultimate resolution - hopefully a positive one...what leaders do is put aside or reject the old story, the story you have grown up with. Leaders say, 'No it's a different story. You may not like it initially, but it's a better story in the long run, and you have to go with it and here is why...' . Howard Gardner
(Our large schools)..are organized like a factory of the late 19th C : top down, command control management, a system designed to stifle creativity and independent judgment.' David T Kearns CEO Xerox  'Most schools are drowning in events…An attention deficit culture' Peter Senge If we remain wedded to the way education is currently provided we cannot imagine other ways.. we need some imagination , some fantasy, some new ways of thinking - some magic in fact' Hedley Beare Prof
Too many young people are being taught to give up their dreams before they have any experience attempting to pursue
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has.' 'We are truly the fish in the water of industrial age assumptions' Peter Senge 'Culture is the underground stream of norms, values, beliefs, traditions, and rituals that builds up over time as people work together, solve problems, and confront challenges .This set of informal expectations and values shapes how people think, feel, and act in schools.' Deal and Patterson 98 'Some schools develop 'toxic' cultures which actively discourage efforts to improve teaching or student achievement.' Deal Kettering (US inventor) has little time for conventional education. He thought genuine innovators were hobbled more than helped by what they had learned in school. Overly educated people were least likely to make new discoveries...they were too intent on doing things the way they had been taught.' Farson and Keynes 'Whoever Makes the
Just because some of us can read and write and do a little math, that does not mean we deserve to conquer the universe.' Kurt Vonnegut Jnr Author 'What we want to see the child in pursuit of knowledge, and not knowledge in pursuit of the child.' G B Shaw 'The first people had questions, and they were free. The second people had answers, and they became enslaved.' Wind Eagle American Indian Chief 'Standardization, the great ally of mediocrity,y wins out over imagination.' Sergiovanni 'The problem is fundamental... It is as if a secret committee, now lost to history, has made a study of children and, having figuredout what the greatest number were least disposed to declared that all of them should do it.' Tracey Kidder 'Everything depends on the quality of the experience which is had.' John Dewey If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?' Gloria Steinem US Feminist