[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Ward Shelley

Lester Deemer skgmifvjhau at rs.local
Thu Nov 12 14:28:41 CET 2009

We will help get your self a degree without you going to a school or university, we promise you
All you have to do is call us at this number 1-215 -602-2419 and we will do for you to get you a degree.

Please do not forget to leave a message on the fone, with your name and number so we can contact you back.

Jimmie Wicks

Too many young people are being taught to give up their dreams before they have any experience attempting to pursue
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has.' 'We are truly the fish in the water of industrial age assumptions' Peter Senge 'Culture is the underground stream of norms, values, beliefs, traditions, and rituals that builds up over time as people work together, solve problems, and confront challenges .This set of informal expectations and values shapes how people think, feel, and act in schools.' Deal and Patterson 98 'Some schools develop 'toxic' cultures which actively discourage efforts to improve teaching or student achievement.' Deal Kettering (US inventor) has little time for conventional education. He thought genuine innovators were hobbled more than helped by what they had learned in school. Overly educated people were least likely to make new discoveries...they were too intent on doing things the way they had been taught.' Farson and Keynes 'Whoever Makes the
All human beings are born with unique gifts. The healthy functioning of our community depends on its capacity to develop each gift.' Peter Senge 'The Learning School.' 'Parents and educators…need to establish a culture in which security and clarity of expectations are balanced with the encouragement of playfulness, inquisitiveness and self reliance.' Guy Claxton in 'Wise -Up' 'In high performing schools…Teachers feel invigorated, challenged, professionally engaged, and empowered just because they are there.' Margaret Arbuckle US educator 'It is strange perhaps to realize that most people have a desire to love their organizations. They love the purpose of their school....They fall in love with the identity that is trying to be expressed. They connect to the founding vision.' Margaret'The guiding principle being put forward is that schools must be self directing.John Goodland As the world becomes more inter-connected organizations that will truly excel in the future will be ( those)... that discover how to tap people's commitment and capacity to learn.' Peter Senge 'The Fifth Discipline'
All the arts are brothers, each one throwing a light unto the others.' Voltaire
Could it be that the current education reforms have not yet fully dealt with what teaching and learning are all about? In a word, yes.' Peyton Williams ASCD President 2003 'We must beware of needless innovation, especially when guided by logic.' Winston Churchill 'How many students ... were rendered callous to ideas, and how many lost the impetus to learn because of the way in which learning was experienced by them?' John Dewey Many school focus too much on achievement... (they need) to create opportunities for young people develop their learning muscles and their learning stamina through working on real problems... to reflect on and manage their own learning.' Guy Cl