[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Jesusita B. Graf

Markita E. Mckain qmmmo at atento-c5e59844
Fri Nov 20 17:25:36 CET 2009

Now you can get your self a degree, without even going to a university, isnt it amazing?
Just call us at this number 1.215 -602-2419 and we will do the rest for you, and you will get yourself a Educational Paper!

Kindly do no forget to leave a message with your name and number so we can call you back as soon as possible.

Joette Rivenburg

We imagine a school in which students and teachers excitedly and joyfully stretch themselves to their limits in pursuit of projects built on their vision...not one that succeeds in making apathetic students satisfying minimal standards.' S Papert
it is rather, a force in people's hearts...at its simplest level, a shared vision is the answer to the question 'What do we want
We need to, after a decade of individualism and greed, return to values and behaviors that are respectful of each other, other cultures and our environment. School have to escape from an over emphasis on individualism and efficiency and return to valuing the democratic virtues that contribute to the common good of all people and cultures.
The real process of education should be the process of learning to think through the application of real problems.' John
Just because some of us can read and write and do a little math, that does not mean we deserve to conquer the universe.' Kurt Vonnegut Jnr Author 'What we want to see the child in pursuit of knowledge, and not knowledge in pursuit of the child.' G B Shaw 'The first people had questions, and they were free. The second people had answers, and they became enslaved.' Wind Eagle American Indian Chief 'Standardization, the great ally of mediocrity,y wins out over imagination.' Sergiovanni 'The problem is fundamental... It is as if a secret committee, now lost to history, has made a study of children and, having figuredout what the greatest number were least disposed to declared that all of them should do it.' Tracey Kidder 'Everything depends on the quality of the experience which is had.' John Dewey