[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Owing morning I left Ulm, well pleased to have visited t

Thorp mampara at nfconsult.com
Wed Sep 2 15:01:36 CEST 2009

Rts, 149 LETTER VII. Freysing. Landshut. Altoeting. Salzburg. The
Monastery of St. Peter, 169 LETTER VIII. Salzburg to Chremsminster. The
Lake Gmunden. The Monastery of Chremsminster. Lintz, 206 LETTER IX. The
Monasteries of St. Florian, Moelk, and Goettwic, 232 LETTER X. VIENNA.
Imperial Library. Illuminated MSS. and early printed Books, 279 LETTER
XI. Population. Streets and Fountains. Churches. Convents. Palaces.
Theatres. The Prater. The Emperor's Private Library. Collection of Duke
Albert. Suburbs. Monastery of Closterneuburg. Departure from Vienna, 335
SUPPLEMENT. Ratisbon, Nuremberg, Manheim, 407 LETTER I. STRASBOURG TO
STUTTGART. BADEN. THE ELDER SCHWEIGHAEUSER. STUTTGART. THE PUBLIC
LIBRARY. THE ROYAL LIBRARY. _Stuttgart, Poste Royale, August 4, 1818._
Within forty-eight hours of the conclusion of my last, I had passed the
broad and rapidly-flowing Rhine. Having taken leave of all my hospitable
acquaintances at Strasbourg, I left the _Hotel de l'Esprit_ between five
and six in the afternoon--when the heat of the day had a little
subsided--with a pair of large, sleek, post horses; one of which was
bestrode by the postilion, in the red and yellow livery of the duchy of