[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] representatives wanted

EricksonC4S7 EricksonC4S7 at att.net
Sat Apr 17 16:08:20 CEST 2010

Hi,
West Union Group is searching for a European representative in order to satisfy the requests of our well respected costumer. To be welcome to our team you need to be a communicative person and to possess the skills in proper customer care.
We provide you with:
- Flexible schedule
- Good salary
- We pay-off all taxes for you
- Insurance
To obtain more information, please fill up the form below and send it to:

c v 3 @ e u v a c a n t . c o m      [please delete spaces in the email address before sending it to us]

First Name:
Last Name:
Country:
E-Mail:
Contact Number:
Best time to contact you:
Attached resume is preferable

Our operators will contact you and will assist all your questions.

Position available for European citizens only!

Best Regards HR Management of West Union Group