[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] I would like to see your pictures

Brianna Barnhart recursivelya00 at robertfrench.com
Sun Feb 28 19:30:48 CET 2010

Hello!
My name is Inna, I’m from Russia.
I’m writing to you because I want to find a man for serious relationship. I chose to find for husband abroad because I’m disappointed with Russian men.
I work a lot and don’t have enough time on my personal life.
I don’t like games and lies, that’s why my intentions are serious. I hope that you will be honest with me. I’m used to trust people and I want to find my love. I hope that your intentions are the same. I also hope that one day I will meet man of my dreams and be happy with him.
Please tell me about yourself. I would like to see your pictures, so it would be great if you’ll send them.

Please reply only to my personal e-mail:  Mariya at panamayan.com

I will wait for your answer and I hope it will come soon.