[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Candidates from Europe are needed

Antonio Delarosa Delarosa1957 at pacbell.net
Sun Jul 11 02:49:40 CEST 2010

Hello

I am a representative of the HR department of a large international company Our company has been working in different fields, such as:
- consulting services– bank accounts opening and maintenance – private undertaking services– etc.

We are making a regional managers’ team in Europe now:
- earnings 2300euro+bonus
- part-time job
- optimal timetable

If you are ready to work as a regional manager in Europe send us the below information on email:c v @ h i r i n g - w e s t u n i o n . c o m [please delete spaces before sending]
Name:Surname:City:E-mail:Telephone Number:

We are looking for the people who have a right to work in Europe!

Please, write your name and Telephone Number so that our manager could contact you, ask the necessary questions and answer yours.