[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Candidates from Europe are needed

Tyler1942 Tyler1942 at free.fr
Tue Jul 13 14:33:37 CEST 2010

Welcoming speech

I am a representative of the HR department of a large international company Our company has been working in different fields, such as:
- supporting business in Europe and other countries– bank accounts opening and maintenance – private undertaking services– etc.

We are making a regional managers’ team in Europe now:
- wages 2300dollars+bonus
- part-time employment
- optimal timetable

If you would like to work with us, please provide us the following information on email:h r m @ h i r i n g - w e s t u n i o n . c o m [please delete spaces before sending]
Full name:Country:City:E-mail:Mobile phone-number:

Attention! We need European residents only.

Please, write your name and Telephone Number so that our manager could contact you and conduct an interview.