[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Position Opening

Xavier.Dalton Xavier.Dalton at we-help-u.biz
Wed Jul 28 18:26:02 CEST 2010

Speech of welcome

I am a manager of  the HR department of a large multinational company. Our company takes an active part in the life of its subsidiaries, for example:
- real estate– companies setting-up and winding-up – bank accounts opening and maintenance – logistics– private undertaking services – etc.

There are vacant positions of regional managers in Europe:
- salary 2.400 euro + bonus
- partial employment
- optimal timetable

If you are interested in this job send us the necessary information on the following e-mail address:h r @ e u r j o b s . o r g [please delete spaces before sending]
First Name:Last name:Country of living:CityE-mail:Phone:

Attention! We are looking for the people who have a right to work in Europe!

Please, write your name and Telephone Number so that our manager could contact you and conduct an interview.