[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] use. --ENGLISH BALLAD

Ilg pyrotechnics at grmach.com
Sat Mar 20 08:02:35 CET 2010

Ve me leave to play a tune on my fiddle before I hang, O King." Now, the beasts all loved a merry tune, and knowing that Monkey was a master player they called out, "Let him play." III Monkey placed the fiddle under his chin, drew the bow across the strings, and

struck up "Cockcrow." This was a favorite tune with the court. At the first notes all nodded their heads
in time to the music. As Monkey played on, the entire court began to dance. Round and round they went like a whirlwind. Over and over, quicker and quicker sounded the tune of "Cockcrow." Faster and faster flew the dancers, until one a