[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Ir surgeon & phisition, and had been a great help and com

Atzhorn Saris denaturant at tsumeb.com
Sun Mar 21 13:00:29 CET 2010

Hip, or knew what was done; (so vaine is the confidence in man.) But of this more in its place. A leter

in answer to his write
to M^r. Carver, was sente to him from y^e Gov^r, of which so much
as is pertenente to y^e thing in hand I shall hear inserte.
S^r: Your large letter writen to M^r. Carver, and dated y^e 6. of July, 1621, I have received
y^e 10. of Novemb^r, wherin (after y^e apologie made for your selfe) you lay many heavie imputations upon him and us all. Touching him, he is departed this life, and now is at rest [68] in y^e
Lord from all those troubls and incoumbrances with which we are yet to strive. He needs not my appologie; for his care and pains was
so great for
y^e commone good, both ours and yours, as that therwith (it is thought) he oppressed him selfe and shortened his

days; of whose loss we cannot sufficiently complaine. At great charges in this adventure,
I confess you have beene, and many losses may sustaine; but y^e loss of his and many other honest and industrious

mens lives, cannot
be vallewed at any prise. Of y^e one, ther may be hope of recovery,
but y^e other no recompence can make good. But I will not insiste in generalls, but come more perticulerly to y^e things them selves. You greatly

blame us for keping y^e ship so long in y^e countrie, and then to send her a