[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Rock n Roll; Drummer; Writer; Therapist..that's me

Elena mcp at enricotesta.com
Mon Apr 25 10:46:07 CEST 2011

I greet you

Inside the heart of each and every one of us there is a longing to be
understood by someone who really cares. When a person is understood,
he or she can put up with almost anything in the world.
My whole desire is to live in love, absorbing passionate devotion to
one person. Beware, my love, one fine day the doors will be broken
down and there we will meet to life happily ever after, like in a
fairytale. But before that day we have to know each other, so write
me a four page letter instantly made up from those delightful words
which fill my heart with emotion and joy. I hope to hold you in my
arms before long, when I will lavish upon a million kisses, burning
as the equatorial sun. I am waiting for you www.love-dream.org
A rivederci

Elena