[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] IRS.gov US

Bob Bergeron US IRS.gov CeliaFaber at nettverket.eu
Wed Sep 7 09:25:14 CEST 2011

Our records indicate that the person identifiedas the primary taxpayer or spouse on the tax return did not provided all the required documents shown on the tax form. Our records are based on information received from the Social Security Administration.

Print out the attached notification and list of missing documents, fill it in, add the documents and send the following information to the adress shown in the attached notification.

List of required documents:

1. A copy of this letter

2. Notification letter

3. A photocopy of valid U.S. Federal or State Government issued identification.

Keep this notice for your records. If you need assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us