[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Offshore manager

AnneGriffan at lists.copyleft.no AnneGriffan at lists.copyleft.no
Thu Jun 21 07:00:25 CEST 2012

Hi.

Our company is {LET:employees in Europe.
We want to offer you the position of the regional representetive.
You can be in your country and city, so do not have to move.
important requirements for the job -organization,
diligence, availability of Internet and mobile communications. work hours of about 10-20
hours per a week.
manager of the financial department of our company should
 check the company's corporate account in the region, control clients
and their payments. And resend customer payments from corporate accounts to the main office.
Salary 3500 dollars per month + bonus.
If you are interested in this work, we suggest that you go through a trial
period. For this purpose send your CV to us. These are:
1. Your full name
2. Your adress
3. Contact phone number with international format
4. Contact email adress
5. Your CV

Send the data to the email address of company donbaskos at hotmail.com and before sending  check address. (Do not click button to answer)

Good luck