[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Talented and original

alcazaramon member at forumotion.com
Sat Jan 5 02:58:03 CET 2013

I'm a tender and feminine women, I have a calm and even-tempered character
and I know what I want from this life. I would like to create a happy family and to lead a happy life together. My man should be understanding, tolerant, kind and intelligent.
I am sociable and I can always find a common language with people. I like to read books, listen to the music, watch films, meet my friends and just communicate with interesting people.
Look deeper! http://tinyurl.com/J6YKZA700y