[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] How old are you?

annacoodell newsletters at todayonthirdage.com
Fri Mar 15 19:25:45 CET 2013

Hello. I would like to find honest and sincere man,
who wants to find real love and doesn’t afraid of it. I am searching for a man
with whom we can talk about everything in the world, play jokes together and to be just real friend.
I would like him to be cheerful, with good sense of humor. I like  men with a secret inside. I am a small and lovely girl
with long hair and beautiful eyes, but with such an appearance I am very clever and goal-oriented girl. I have a lot of goals which I am going to achieve as soon as possible. I am very kind and I know how to make a man be extremely happy. I hate arguing and quarreling, I dream about peace and harmony inside my family. I will make You happy -  http://gparbkk.noads.biz I hope to see you soon!