[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Shop UGG Online, Available With 40% Off

Emory Pautz emorypautz at tsbdpj.com
Thu Dec 4 01:31:59 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
These boots are worth the money very compfortable nice color make sure you buy a size smaller than what you normally wear
They are my favorite shoes and I prefer to wear them over my house slippers.
I bought a less expensive pair last year and had to buy another pair of boots this year since they did not last the year.
The boots are ALIVE. When I put my foot inside, the shearling wrapped around and through my toes and foot. Wonderful!
I've had both pairs for over 5 years now and have kept them looking and feeling new.
They feel like your wearing soft fuzzy slippers.
These boots are surprisingly lightweight...they are SO comfy and I wear them constantly!
Doing happy dance n my UGGS.U maybe able to find UGGS elsewhere,at an Outlet store, but not the original tall boot and in so many colors..Just be sure 2 use the UGG weatherproof spray cause u will want to wear these outside n all sorts of weather