[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Find The Best UGG Styles Perfect For You

Kory Kensinger korykensinger at vvppchnb.com
Sun Dec 7 21:59:14 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
They fit great! I have a very high arch and tend to have problems with boots! Not these boots!!
Boots great, arrived timeley and price was as good as found anywhere.
I finally broke down and bought a pair after listening to her brag about how warm they were - my feet are always freezing. Well, they keep my feet warm and are soft and cozy.
So--how are my Uggs Classics holding up? On the outside, they still look good as new. The sheepskin insole is felting at the toes, but for less than $, I can get a new insole.
I did not order a size down mainly because they didn't go below a size 5!
I have wanted these boots forever!
Great shipper too. I had my shoes in a matter of a couple of days!
Im getting another pair in a dark color I like them so well.
It is as if I am cheating on the dress code and I am in a good mood all day.
They fit perfectly!
I'm tall and wear a 9 1/2, but always have to buy whole size shoes in size 10. With these, I fit snuggly and comfortably in a 9. Yes, I would recommend these boots.
Great shipper too. I had my shoes in a matter of a couple of days!