[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Christian Louboutin Online!! One Day Discount Price!! 80% OFF!

Dung Dusenberry dungdusenberry at jkrqh.com
Mon Dec 15 03:31:22 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Love these UGGS..Could tell they were brand new..never worn..Or even tried on.
They are really comfortable and very nicely colored.
The boots are ALIVE. When I put my foot inside, the shearling wrapped around and through my toes and foot. Wonderful!
you will not regret this purchase!!
When I wear them idk how it will be or how I will feel buuuttttt hopefully my interaction is the same as my reaction at first site! Loveeee! Lol thanks
I think they might be a little shorter on the leg than the women's but no more than an inch.
I normally wear a size 9 or 9.5, but ordered these in 8; they fit perfectly.
She loves them. The cost is a bit much, but the workmanship looks great.