[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Rayban Sunglasses 90% discount + The New Natural

Carita Connolly caritaconnolly at kkxatr.com
Fri Dec 19 00:46:16 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
 Perfect for a small head!I am very happy with my purchase  Aviator with class and sexinessIn the end: GREAT style   some greens look teal   I have a narrower face/eyeline and these fit well  i'm sort of a klutz and they are still alive with me! ha!   definitely the standard    they feel good   These glasses are both the classic style I was looking for and have the polarised lenses I needed   I know I can look great in this pair   however the avaitor style just doesn't look right on my face  I love it   I always wanted to wear those glasses - it seemed to be the apex of my father's coolness and I thought if I could get a pair of those I could be as cool as my dad was