[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Extra 90% off SALE until tonight - Rayban Sunglasses

Silas Wan silaswan at fxtkxd.com
Sun Dec 21 05:24:59 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
 Fun touch on a classic lookLove the look of the Wayfarers   Ray Ban is known for their comfortable fit and trending styles   I would expect better from a $225 pair of sunglasses   but you can't replicate the quality and feel you get when you wear the real thing  Best pair of glasses Ive owned!!The arms seem durable since they're carbon fiber and flexible   very sturdy and able to take a beating   you can't beat this new style of wayfarer! They're super comfortable   they hug my face just perfectly